Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) Publications
This website contains a descriptive list of publications that are currently available from the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) and are designed to assist individuals in better understanding the OVR program and the process of vocational rehabilitation.
These materials are designed to assist consumers in better understanding the OVR program and the process of vocational rehabilitation. Available FREE to anyone interested in learning more about OVR, they are useful to schools, employers, doctors, and other organizations who want to share important information about the OVR program. Brochures and other documents available in print are mailed upon request. If a specific alternative format is required but is not listed, please contact the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- WIOA Combined State PLan
- 2-Year Modification to WIOA Combined State Plan
- WIOA Plan Public Comment
- VR Services Portion of the Combined State Plan Two Year Modification
- Employing People with Disabilities Toolkit
- OVR Annual Reports
- Highlights of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014
- Grans Procedures Manuals
- Employment Services for Persons with Disabilities
- Rehabilitation Services Handbook
- Out of Work Due to Occupational Injury or Disease?
- Business Services
- Hiring People with Disabilities How-To Guide
- Jobs for All, Youth Employment Initiative
- On-the-Job Training
- Compliance with Civil Rights Legislation
- OVR Transition Guide for Professionals
- Cents and Sensibility A Guide to Money Management for People with Disabilities
- Transition from Substance Abuse to Recovery and Work
- Your Road to Independence
This resource created by Department of Labor & Industry