Department of Human Services (DHS)
This website provides information about the Department of Human Services (DHS), their mission and vision.
There are seven program offices within DHS that administer services that provide care and support to Pennsylvania’s most vulnerable individuals and families.
These program offices include:
- Office of Child Development and Early Learning
- Office of Children Youth and Families
- Office of Developmental Programs
- Office of Income Maintenance
- Office of Long Term Living
- Office of Medical Assistance Programs
- Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
For more information about DHS and it’s seven program offices, visit the website below.
Autism Services in Pennsylvania
The information shared in this site is intended to communicate the Department of Human Services’ efforts to enhance the quality of life and independence of Pennsylvanians with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), and to support their families and caregivers.
- Pennsylvania’s Adult Autism Programs
- Autism Services, Education, Resources & Training Collaborative (ASERT)
- MyODP Training & Resource Center
- PA Autism Insurance Act (Act 62)
- Links for more information
This resource created by Department of Human Services