Hosted by the Philadelphia Autism Project.
This conference will take place in person on Wednesday, October 11th, 2023, and virtually on Friday, October 13th, 2023. At this yearly event, members of the Philadelphia community come together to share ideas and resources. This year’s theme is focused on how autism can impact a person’s identity. During the conference, discuss how different parts of a person’s identity (such as their culture) can influence and shape the experiences of autistic individuals.
Below provides additional information:
- Sessions are 1.15 hours long and will be held over two days.
- There is only one registration link for both days.
- Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 will be held in person at Community Behavioral Health (CBH), 801 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
- Lunch, childcare, and interpreting services will be available!
- Friday, October 13th, 2023 will be held virtually via Zoom.
- Topics are relevant throughout the lifespan and cover cultural competence, LGBTQ+ panel, augmentative and alternative communication, disclosure and college, PTSD and autism, criminal justice listening session, and the diagnosis journey.
- Translation and interpretation services are available upon request. Please indicate in the online registration form by 9/29/23 if you need these services or call 267-225-2841.