Hosted by the Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living (LVCIL).
CommUnity Club is a social group for young adults with disabilities ages 18+. The club is a great way for young adults to meet new people, build lasting friendships, and learn about independent living. CommUnity Club does lots of fun activities throughout the year, including bowling, karaoke, IronPigs games, game nights, movies, and events in the community. Here is some additional information about the club:
- There is an annual $35 membership fee to join CommUnity Club.
- All club communication is done via email and RSVP’s are necessary for all events.
- Club members are responsible for arranging their own transportation.
- Club members are responsible for any costs that may be incurred, such as tickets, registration fees, food, etc.
- LVCIL staff are at each event, do not supervise all activities. Rather, they encourage club members to run group activities whenever possible.
For more information on CommUnity Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LVCIL is a non-profit organization based in Allentown, PA that provides services and support to people with all types of disabilities.