Summer Safety During COVID
- Stay 6 feet apart from people who are not in your household. Don’t hug/kiss/shake hands with people not in your household. An elbow bump or smile will do!
- Gather with people in outdoor, uncrowded spaces.
Use CDC Guidelines
- Stay up to date on health information
- Check location specific information, whether your’re staying home or traveling
Masks Keep Us All Safe
- Wear a mask when inside a public place, friends’ homes, or in crowded outdoor spaces
- Ask others to wear a mask when inside your home or vehicle
Make Safe Choices for Everyone
- Stay home if you or a family member has symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Use disposable plates, cups, cutlery if sharing a meal with friends
- Make/bring your own food and drinks to parties
- Guidelines and advice may change as more information is learned about COVID-19
- Restrictions may become more or less strict as time goes on
- Make flexible reservations in case plans must change
Remember Hand Sanitizer
- Hand sanitizer can help keep your hands cleaner on the go
- But washing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or more is still the best way to get the virus off your hands
This information was developed by the Autism Services, Education, Resources, and Training Collaborative (ASERT). For more information, please contact ASERT at 877-231-4244 or info@PAautism.org. ASERT is funded by the Bureau of Supports for Autism and Special Populations, PA Department of Human Services.