Parent's Guide to Applied Behavior Analysis
ABA is a set of principles that form the basis for many behavioral treatments. ABA is based on the science of learning and behavior. ABA is considered an evidence-based “best” practice treatment by the US Surgeon General and by the American Psychological Association.
This tool kit is designed to provide parents with a better understanding of ABA, how your child can benefit, and where/how you can seek ABA services.
- What is ABA?
- What types of therapies use ABA principles?
- How do ABA methods support people with autism?
- What does ABA look like?
- What are components of a strong ABA program?
- Who provides ABA services?
- Where can I find ABA services?
This resource created by Autism Speaks