Dub-C Autism Program
West Chester University
West Chester University is proud to introduce the Dub-C Autism Program (D-CAP).
DCAP is a program for:
- Increasing social opportunities on and off campus
- Meeting others on campus with ASD
- A safe environment to discuss experiences, ask questions, and better understand the changes of lifestyle/education/social interactions when going to college.
- Increasing functional, independent adult living skills
- DCAP room is available outside of group meetings to hand up, meet up with others, and have a place to go between classes.
Individualized skill building sessions in areas of: social, independent living, safety, and stress management. Identify and meet individualized goals via evidence based practices.
Group sessions to discuss various topics to navigate the college lifestyle. A perfect way to meet others on the autism spectrum and build relationships as well as networking with others.
Cherie Fishbaugh MA, BCBA, BS-L (PA)
Director of Autism Services
This resource created by West Chester University