Temple University Collaborative on Community Inclusion: Citizenship
These resources, part of the Temple University Collaborative on Community Inclusion website, include resources related to citizenship, civic participation, voting, and getting involved in your community.
Examples of the roles that service recipients can play in fulfilling civic responsibilities, including voting rights and responsibilities, policy and program advocacy, and volunteering are in this section. These are all ways for service recipients to interact with community members.
Resources include topics such as:
- Mental Health and Wellness Through Civic Participation
- Mental Disability and Voting Access
- A Guide to the Voting Rights of People with Disabilities
- Voting: Exercising the Right to Vote
- Civic Engagement: How to Get Involved in Your Community
This resource created by Temple University