Alexander the Great and his exceptional 12-year journey, during which he marched a total of 22,000 miles conquering 70 cities along the way!
👷🏻♂️ Build this project with them:
Their Tours are FREE TO JOIN
the Event is TIP-SUPPORTED (read below ⭐)
⏰ Time is listed as Eastern Time (US/New York)
Live stream event from Berlin, with FILIZ T.: Archaeologist with PhD in Art History and licensed tour guide with twenty years of experience.
- The childhood and education of Alexander the Great in Aigai (Vergina) and Athens
- His major military campaigns and journey to the east through Troia, Ephesus, Miletos, Didyma, Alexandria, Bactria, and Gandhara followed by his death in Babylon
- His legacy from ancient to modern times
- Live Q&A
- Contents suitable for children
Alexander the Great has captured the imagination of people across the world for over 2,000 years. This virtual tour overviews his exceptional 12-year journey, during which he marched a total of 22,000 miles conquering 70 cities along the way in one hour.
Following Alexander’s footsteps, they will go through fascinating archaeological sites to explore his epic life story from his childhood through his frenetic years and thrilling campaigns. Their journey begins in Macedonia, goes through Greece, Asia Minor, Persia, India and ends in Mesopotamia, where they will cover breath-taking sites, great temples and sanctuaries as well as an extremely rich artistic legacy that he left behind.
How to JOIN:
– Click on Register button, and get your ticket here on Eventbrite
– You will receive the Zoom code by email (attention to spam folder!)
– If you are confused about Starting time, click the link here to check your local time zone (LINK AL SITO)
– Join some minutes before the event start time
Special Instructions and Requirements
- PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Stable internet connection
- This experience will use Zoom
PLEASE NOTE: since is a Free Event with high demand, if you don’t connect on first 10 mins from tour start, they reserve the rights to assign your reserved seat to someone else
Read Carefully Their TOS here:
You can TIP Filiz here:
⭐ Why donate to your Tour Guide
Their project is solely funded by your donations.
All their virtual tours are made possible only thanks to your support as part of their Community.
The majority of your tip supports the Guide, the rest lets our group continue to carry out their initiative.