Hosted by My Tech for All. This project is supported by a grant from the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.
Sign up now for a FREE series of live internet-based training sessions on using technology. Learn how to use Zoom, Facebook, email, web browsers, Alexa, Google Search, SmartPhones and Tablets. Being included in the Internet is more important than ever for people with disabilities. Don’t be left behind.
The Training starts Tuesday, October 10th (1-2:30 pm ET). Each week will cover a different topic.
Come to the training to:
- Meet new people in small discussion groups
- Learn new things to do for fun, work, and school
- Stay in touch with friends and family
- Share information about things that are important to you
- Learn How to Stay Safe Online
Each weeks topics:
- 10/10 Using Zoom and Videoconferencing
- 10/17 Staying Safe on the Internet
- 10/24 Email, Facebook, and Texting
- 10/31 Having Fun and Recreation on the Internet
- 11/7 How to Look for a Job or Volunteering online
- 11/14 Building Friendships and Relationships
Coaching sessions are provided.