Skills to Pay the Bills have 5 modules for ages 16 and up. You may select which ones your participant would like to attend. Each module will be limited to 10 participants.
Skills to Pay the Bills registration is open to ASNWPA Members until January 16, 2023. Beginning January 17, 2023, any open seats will be available to non-members.
- Banking – For individuals to understand the concept of personal banking, budgeting, and paying bills. | February 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, March 7th, 14th from 6:00 PM -7:30 PM ($30.00)
- Household Responsibilities– For individuals to understand the concept of household care responsibilities such as dusting, mopping, etc. | March 21st, 28th, April 4th, 11th, and 18th from 6:00 PM-7:30 PM ($20.00)
- Cooking – For individuals to learn the importance of nutrition, how to make grocery lists, visit a grocery store, and how to cook a meal. | May 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th from 6:00 PM -7:30 PM ($20.00)
- Life Skills/Soft Skills– For individuals to learn skills such as teamwork, decision-making, and communication they will need in the workforce. | May 11th, 18th, and 25th from 6:00 PM-7:30 PM ($20.00)
- Lawn Skills Orientation- For individuals who would like to participate in an orientation on how to use a battery-operated lawn mower safely and will have the opportunity to sign up for our summer mowing program to help us mow the lawn at the Autism Society NWPA office. | June 6th from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM. (FREE)