- Dr Gregory has extensive experience in working with disability athletes and will provide an overview of disability sport and its benefits.
- They will look at the work being done in Birmingham to encourage physical activity in people with different disabilities
1. Dr Kim Gregory, Consultant in Sport and Exercise Medicine, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust.
Other speakers to be announced.
More in the series:
- Introduction: Physical Activity, COVID-19 and social prescribing 24/02/21
- Techniques to engage people with physical activity 03/03/21
- Physical Activity in Pregnancy and early Childhood 10/03/21
- Physical Activity in Older Children and Young Adults 17/03/21
- Physical Activity in Older Adults 24/03/21
- Physical Activity and Mental Health 31/03/21
- Green and Blue Spaces 07/04/21
- Cardiovascular health, Diabetes and Physical Activity 14/04/21
- Physical Activity in People with Disabilities 21/04/21
- Chronic pain, Rheumatological conditions 28/04/21
- Final Session- Key learning from the Webinar Series 05/05/21
How to join this event:
After you register, the link to access this event onZoom will be sent to your email. If you need assistance registering please contact us.
This event will be recorded and uploaded to the Birmingham Public Health Healthy Brum YouTube channel.