Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health and Safety Guide
ASERT has compiled resources for those with autism and those who care for people with autism relating to the current COVID-19 outbreak.
Gather some good friends and come celebrate summer outdoors at Nissley Vineyards. There will be plenty of wine, beer, wine slushies and food along with live music performed from 7:30-10. Join them on the lawn of winery and experience one of the area’s best known and most popular music venues. Keep scrolling to learn more!
General Admission Tickets are $10
(Must be age 21+ including babies and small children.)
General Admission tickets include parking and access to the concert. The event begins at 6pm with live music from 7:30-10, but feel free to arrive as early as you want to reserve a good spot near the band! Scroll to see this summer’s musical lineup.
If you feel that one concert just isn’t enough, they have Summerfest season passes available! The season pass allows you admission to all 18 concerts throughout July and August for the price of 5 regular admission tickets. This way you won’t have to pick and choose! In addition to the savings, you will be entered into a contest at the end of the season for a chance to win a pass for next season!
Visit https://shop.nissleywine.com/summerfest-season-pass-p73.aspx to purchase.
Table Reservations on the Lawn (Seats 4)
• They are pleased to offer reserved table seating on the lawn. Skip the hassle of bringing your own seating and enjoy this comfortable option.
• A table reservation does not count as your general admission. A table reservation must be purchased IN ADDITION to a General Admission purchase. One table reservation necessary per group of 4 guests.
• A table reservation includes 1 table and seating for a max of 4 people. If your group is larger than 4, you will need to reserve more tables.
• Some tables have a direct view of the performers and others do not. Tables are available from 6-10 pm and your choice of table is first come first served.
• Table reservations may ONLY be made through Eventbrite.
Beverages, Tastings & Food:
• Food from local food trucks will be on-site each evening with a variety of items to choose from. You are also welcome to bring your own food. (No carry-in alcohol except Nissley wine).
• Choose from a variety of Nissley wines ranging from dry to very sweet.
• Nissley wines may be purchased by the glass or by the bottle. You are welcome to take bottled wines home with you.
• Beer from Moo-Duck Brewery will be available during the event, but not to go.
• Wine slushies and canned sparkling wines will also be available.
• A wine tasting flight allows you experience more than just one wine. (6 wine samples for $8) .
• Nissley wine is the only carry-in alcohol allowed
Please refrain from:
Smoking or vaping in the main lawn and patio areas is not allowed. Smoking or vaping is allowed 1) In the parking meadows. 2) On the hill behind the food concession. 3) In the gravel lane behind the fence East of the winery. 4) In the access driveway behind the stage barn.
• Using grills, fires, and torches.
• Spraying pesticides or pouring candle wax on the lawn or pavement (Please use the wax can under the archway.)
• Carrying weapons of any type is not permitted.
• Shirts are required.
140 Vintage Drive Bainbridge, PA 17502