SAPNA is a project of the PA Office of Developmental Programs (ODP), managed by Self Advocates United as 1 (SAU1). All SAPNA events are scheduled for eastern standard time and close-captioned for those using video.
Families, staff, and guests are welcome to listen and learn. SAU1 reserves the right to remove anyone from their events who does not follow our ground rules as explained on each call.
- All About Jobs! Mon. Jan., 10 am to 12 pm
- Your rights.
- Planning to work.
- Finding a job.
- Keeping your job.
- Workplace accommodations.
- ODP funded services.
- Other supports.
- Work and your benefits.
- All About Relationships! Wed. Jan. 11, 1 to 3 pm
- The different kinds
- How we make them
- Healthy relationships
- Unealthy relationships
- What abuse is
- What to do about abuse
- Ways YOU can learn more!
- Let’s Talk About Your Vision for YOUR Everyday Life Wed. Jan. 11, 5 to 7 pm
- What do YOU want in your life?
- How do you make it happen?
- Who can help?
- Learn how to plan for, and get, the life YOU want!
- Power Talk with ODP! Fri. Jan. 20, 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Join to talk about services, issues, and Covid.
- Get the answers you need to speak up and live your life, your way.
- Call or email by January 5 with your questions and comments, and SAPNA will share them with ODP
- All About Rights! Mon. Jan. 23, 10 am to 12 pm
- Human and Civil Rights
- History of Rights
- ODP Services
- Rules about people’s rights
- Complaints about Services
- Speaking up for your rights
- Let’s Speak Up! Wed. Jan. 25, 1 to 3 pm
- Do you know your rights?
- Are you getting what you want and need?
- Join to learn all about speaking up.
- Tell ways YOU speak up!
Here’s how you can join the events!
For video and audio by computer or smartphone, get the passcode from Rita anytime before the event! Call 724 588 2378 or Email email@example.com.
For just audio from a smartphone tap +16468769923,,2233445555# and wait to hear “You are in the meeting now.”
For just audio on any phone, dial (646)876-9923, then meeting ID 223 344 5555 ##