See below for event descriptions. Click here to view The Arc Susquehanna Valley’s newsletter for registration information for each event.
By attending these events, you give permission for your picture to be taken and used for public viewing.
Arc Bowling League Starting—September 9th
- The Arc will be starting their annual bowling league on September 9th, and will continue the 2nd Friday of every month. They will meet at the STRIKE ZONE in Sunbury at 12:30 p.m.
- Bowlers can bowl 2 games. Scores will be kept for the season and league banquet on June 23rd.
- A one-time fee of $90 can be paid in advance. This covers the 9 monthly lane fees, the banquet, and a personalized shirt.
- Bowlers can also pay as they go: Bowling each week—$8 Banquet—$20
- RSVP By: September 9 (NO EXCEPTIONS!
Penn State vs Auburn September 17th; 3 p.m. at The Arc-Aide
- The Arc will host a live big-screen viewing of the PSU vs Auburn football game.
- They serve Papa John’s pizza, soda, and chips.
- You bring your best Tailgate appetizer to enter in the “Best Tailgate Appetizer” contest. Winners will be rewarded.
- RSVP By: September 12 (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
The Arc Susquehanna Valley’s All Abilities Talent Show October 5th—5:30 p.m.
- Have a special talent you would like to show off? Or would you like to be entertained by some highly motivated people? Then stop by The Arc, 326 Market Street, Sunbury and join for our annual talent show!
- Zoom link will be provided.
- Refreshments will be served afterwards.
- Seating is limited, so please RSVP ASAP
- RSVP By: September 30 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
HIAWATHA PICNIC and CRUISE October 20th Picnic—4 p.m.; Cruise—5:30 p.m
- Start the fall off with a Picnic & Ice Cream Hiawatha Riverboat Cruise!
- Picnic starts off at 4 p.m. at the Hiawatha Pavilion.
- Picnic includes hotdogs, hamburgers, baked beans, macaroni salad, chips and a drink.
- Riverboat Cruise starts at 5:30 p.m. and includes ice cream sundae for dessert.
- Copay: Arc Members $10/Non-members $12
- RSVP By: October 13th (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Arc Halloween Dance October 27th; 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Rt. 61 Events
- The dance will begin with a barbecue chicken dinner prepared by CSG Bakery and includes baked macaroni & cheese, green beans, dinner roll and dessert.
- Music and costume contest will be held after dinner (approximately 6:30 p.m.)
- Seating is limited.
- Event held at: CoinTaker/Rt. 61 Events, 1437 PA-61, Sunbury
- RSVP By: October 20th (NO EXCEPTIONS!)